About the Performing Arts Center
Founded in 2017, the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center was established to provide diverse arts and cultural programming for people throughout Westchester County and the region.
“This beautiful theatre can no longer be the best kept secret in Westchester.” - Frank ShinerLocated in the heart of Chappaqua on the former Reader’s Digest campus, this amazing 425 seat venue was recently saved from demolition and brought back to life through a unique consortium of municipal and private support. The Chappaqua Performing Arts Center was formed by this consortium to program and present a unique blend of local, regional and national arts and cultural opportunities for the town of Chappaqua and its neighbors.
“This beautiful theatre can no longer be the best kept secret in Westchester. As a performer, I found the space to be truly one of a kind. The sightlines are perfect and there is not a bad seat in the house.” – Frank Shiner
“I’ve been in live concert promotion a long time and this theatre ranks as one of the finest I’ve seen!” – Scott Campbell, Soup’s On Entertainment
Our values are the basis of everything we do at The Chappaqua Performing Arts Center. They guide us in all of our decisions.
- We believe that working with top local organizations as sponsors we can bring the highest quality entertainment to our area and build strong community relationships.
- We value the engagement of our patrons in our work.
- We believe our shows should be intimate, engaging, emotionally powerful and affordable to everyone.
- We support local and national artists and work to showcase their talents for all to see.
- We foster the happiness, excellence and continued education of our staff and our audience.
- We provide exceptional service and hospitality to our patrons.
- We recognize that financial health and stability are essential to fulfilling our mission.